Monday, November 22, 2010

Work in Progress

One of the projects for my Blab Secret Santa partner includes halters for two of the models that she is receiving. The other two are in line to get etched, and I will post pictures of those after Christmas. One horse is almost done being etched, the other I haven't even started yet, but plan to work on this week on breaks from homework.

Here is a picture of the halters in progress.



Not the best picture, but I was too lazy to go and get the camera and took it with my phone instead! Hahah.

3 comments:

  1. Do those mini clothes pins work well? They look like a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They actually work very good. They hold just enough pressure so the glue sets just how I want it. They are also good because their size allows me to work on multiple pieces at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh! Interesting!!! Very creative!!! I am definitely going to go get some tomorrow :). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete